Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Things I Could Talk About..

Okay so I'm working on a post that started as "HAHAH I accidentally started a bunch of drama on Facebook" and then turned into something a little more serious. Admittedly, I probably could've gotten it done last night, but I worked until 9:45pm and then I had 4 (yes, four) shows to watch that I had to DVR because I have 4 shows on Tuesday nights that I couldn't watch because I had to friggin work on a Tuesday night! So it ended up being a busy night.. Busy as in I stayed up until 1am watching TV with Blogger open, but not actually working on anything.

So say hello to a filler post!
That I actually don't know what I'm going to fill with.. So.. This just got awkward.

I could talk about how nervous I am about the big life decisions I have to make today and in the next few weeks.

I could talk about my new found love of Callard Harris. Because um, hello.. his name is Callard. And he looks like this..
And I don't need any other reasons.

I could talk about how much I love the new Gavin DeGraw cd! Musical goodness, I tell ya!

I could talk about how I'm finally going to start the new Blogger Book Club book tonight! And I'm really excited about it!

I could talk about my thoughts on the "bro code" and how much I want to shove my foot up it's ass. Or possibly just the "bro" attempting to enforce it. Either way, someone is getting a foot shoved up their ass. I'll be sure to wear heels.

I could talk about how incredibly long it took me to write this bullshit of a blog post. Way longer than I'll ever admit.

OR I could end this right now and save us all the trouble.
You're welcome.
See you later, Alligator.
Peace up, A-town down.
Usher out.
 photo xokay_zpsf8e62ec8.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Stupid bro code! And I can't wait to read your Facebook related post- always drama. I want to read that Olive Kitteredge book too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh.. I hate the bro code too but sounds like you ran into some trouble. BOYS ARE STUPID.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the blogger book club book all month long and I'm not even a quarter of the way through it yet....Does that make me a bad bookworm?

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...