As I previously mentioned last week, I've been working on a list.
I love lists with all my heart. If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time now, you've probably figured this out. Sorry I'm not sorry.
This is a special list though. I've been thinking about it for a long time. At first I wasn't even sure I was going to share it with anyone, but I figured why not?! This is my list of 30 things I want to do before my 30th birthday.
I'll be 30 in January 2020 and between now (October 2013) and then, I want to do as many of these as I possibly can. Without further ado... My 30 before 30.
- Get my college degree.
- Find my forever man and get married.
- Become a Mom. (puppy mom or the real deal)
- Purchase my first home.
- Go to Comic Con San Diego with my mom.
- Visit Inn BoonsBoro. (it's a Nora Roberts thing)
- Write a book (even if no one reads it)
- Girls only vacation with my mom and my sister.
- Run a half marathon.
- Take a photography class.
- Learn to make my grandma's homemade noodles.
- Tattoo! (tat tat tat, tat it up!)
- Blate (aka meet a blogger)
- Send a handwritten card/thank you note once a week for a year.
- Go to the Little League World Series
- Give blood.
- Take a hot air balloon ride.
- Learn to golf and complete 18 holes.
- Go to North Carolina (and pretend One Tree Hill really exists)
- Start a new tradition.
- Go to the Columbus Zoo (one of the top 10 zoos in the US)
- Visit 10 different museums.
- Go to Vegas.
- Learn to French braid my own hair.
- Go vegetarian for 30 days.
- Raise $1,000 for a charity.
- Learn yoga.
- Accumulate $10,000 in savings.
You'll notice #29 and #30 are blank.
I will fill in #29 on my 25th birthday.
And I will fill in #30 on my 28th birthday.
This allows me to give myself time to grow, time to change, and time to figure out new goals for myself.
Anyone else have a 30 before 30? I've read many in my search to complete my own, but I'd LOVE to read more!