Wednesday, October 30, 2013

You're A Wizard, Harry!

I honestly had to contemplate for a full day what I was going to write about for this Harry Potter link up.
I LOVE HARRY POTTER!
Because of this, I could think of a million and one things to write about involving Harry. Yea, I'm that girl.

However way on back in June, I went to Universal Studios and visited The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It was amazing and I was seriously on a high all day long.
I know not everyone has been there and some even have no plans to go, so I decided for this link up I'm going to give you ten reasons why YOU NEED TO GO.

ONE >>
This is what you see when you walk into The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

The sign says "Please Respect The Spell Limits".. I die.

TWO >>
The train conductor who never breaks character.
Actually, all of the people working in the park never break character! It's unbelievable how much they act like they are actually in Hogwarts and Hogsmeade. It's really awesome.


THREE >>
The awesome HP treasures you can find simply waiting in line for a ride. 
Some of the pictures in this room move and talk to each other. Like full conversations between the paintings..
Top Left says "Notice from the Department of Magical Transportation".. I LOVED that!


FOUR >>
Everything about the Hogwarts castle. Everything.



FIVE >>
The hologram rooms in Hogwarts.
Dumbledore talks to you in one room..
And Harry, Ron, and Hermione talk to you in the next room.. And then they "accidentally make it snow" and then foam comes down on your head like snow.. And then Hermione yells at Ron. It's magical.


SIX>>
Hogsmeade.

Universal Studios Online has the coolest little virtual tour of Hogsmeade if you're interested! Click HERE

SEVEN >>
The cute shops and souvenirs.



EIGHT >>
Butter Beer. Oh my gosh, so delicious! A girl working at the gate told us to get our Butter Beer frozen and so we did and it's the best way to get it. So trust me, if you go, get it frozen. YUM YUM YUM!


NINE >>
The way you can see Hogwarts from almost everywhere else in the park!


TEN>>
WANDS & OLLIVANDERS!

Okay, we loved everything about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, BUT one of the best things was going into Ollivanders. They only let 25ish people in at a time and they put on a little interactive show in there before they let you go into the place where you can buy wands. You aren't allowed to take pictures or anything inside because it's that awesome.

It's sort of a long wait, but do what we did and grab some Butter Beers while you stand in line and it'll be fine. Because this is a MUST. The little interactive show they put on is just.. beyond words.

Or if you just want to buy a wand.. clicky here.

Then when you get your wand, you can duel with me..

So now you know why you need to go.
Honestly, I could make this list a lot longer, but I'm cutting it short because it's getting rather long.. Just trust me and go.

Also, to feed your addiction, go read more Harry Potter posts today.. Just trust me. :)
Oh and remember to tell Kalyn, Morgan, Sara, Melissa, and Ashten what geniuses they are for making this link up. Let's write about Harry Potter every month! Yay :)

17 comments:

  1. I am super duper jealous!! My friend went and brought me back Hermione's wand and I want to go sooo bad :-) Thanks for all the pics so I can live vicariously haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went there this past May and might have cried. LOVED the train conductor too! There was a different one when we went & he was hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to this place was a highlight of my life. I wrote about it today too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT TO GO SO BAD! Seriously I dream about this place... it looks amazing and I've read a few posts today about people's experiences and it just makes me want to go even more! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously...walking across the bridge when you first see the castle; the number of emotions I felt made me feel a little crazy...but it was HOGWARTS!!

    And seriously- walking through the castle and all the little details- so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started reading Harry Potter this summer (I know that I am really late), but I am dying to go to Harry Potter world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahhhh I still haven't been there :( WHAT IS MY LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in Florida and I still haven't been able to go! :( I MUST GO. Or I'm not going to make it! (Okay, a little dramatic. But still.) Love all of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness I have been dying to go for years! This makes me want to drop everything right now and go. UGH so jealous of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i suppose i should read all the books. since i never finished the series. whoopsies

    ReplyDelete
  11. My best friend we tand brought me back a sugar quill. I want to go so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always wanted to go one of my friends went as part of her honeymoon coolest couple ever or what?!
    Thanks for sharing the excitement of your trip and the butter beer tip ;) I like you guys would love all the little things about the place, I'd spend most of my time going omg look at that, aww wow and so on hehe!
    I cannot wait to get out there hoping for next year if I can splash out of the budget even if I have to go on my own - anyone fancy a trip?!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is soooo amazing! Love the pictures. You are one lucky girl. I want to go there so bad. Hopefully, I will soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have always wanted to go but now I REALLY WANT to go! Your pictures are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Waiting in line for the rides was the best because there was so much going on. LOVED it there.

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...