Thursday, October 17, 2013
Thirsty Thursday - Fall Drink Recipes!
Really excited for today! Every night this week and last weekend I've been trying out some Fall drink recipes for you guys and today I'm gonna share THREE of my favorites with you!
For THE LIQUOR LOVER..
4 Cups Apple Cider
1 Cup Caramel Vodka
1 Tbs Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1. Mix all above ingredients in large pot
2. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, just until sugar is thoroughly mixed (be sure not to bring it to a boil or the alcohol could burn off)
3. Pour cider into glasses and enjoy!
For THE WINE-O..
1 bottle of Pinot Grigio (standard size)
2 1/2 Cups Apple Cider
1 Cup Club Soda
1/2 Cup Apple or Ginger Brandy
2-3 Apples (sweet are preferred), chopped
2-3 Pears, chopped
1. Mix all above ingredients
4. Let refridgerate for AT LEAST 2 hours. (I left mine over night)
5. Enjoy (and trust me, you will enjoy)
For THE UNDER-AGERS (NON-ALCOHOLIC)..
1. Freeze apple cider in ice cubes trays
2. After totally frozen, remove from freezer and let sit out for 20-30 minutes. This will cause the cubes to soften/melt slightly. Good.
3. Dump cubes in blender.
4. Blend. You will need a spatula to help work the ice in the blender. I used the pulse 3x, stir, pulse 3x, stir, pulse 3x, stir method. Repeat until mostly blended.
5. Add in a little extra Apple Cider and pulse a few more times.
6. Pour into glass and enjoy!
Wam Bam, thank you Ma'am! Now go hop on over to Kristin's blog (before you get wastey face) and check out everyone else's delicious recipes!