Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sunday Funday - St. Louis (Part 2)

As promised Part 2 of my St. Louis weekend! (read Part 1 here)


We started off the day going to a little bar for drinks before the Cardinals game. Can I just tell you how absolutely amazing it was to be surrounded by Cardinals fans for once? Loved every little bit of it!

Also, doesn't that guy look like Darren Criss from Glee?! Yes, he does. This is also a total creeper photo, oops.

Then we took the most gorgeous walk on the most gorgeous day to Busch Stadium.

Oh, when the Cardinals clinched a playoff spot, the town dyed the water in Kiener Plaza red! Happy, happy!

Then we ventured to the St. Louis Cardinals game and watched them sweep the Chicago Cubs. Oh happy, happy day!

Bottom right picture? Upgraded seats. Lifelong Cardinals fans are the nicest people in the world!

AND THEN.. As we were walking back to our car we were SO CLOSE to the Arch and the girls I was with who lived in St. Louis had NEVER been up to the top! So I took them!
 Beautiful view. I heart St. Louis.

I ended my perfect weekend with my hosts cooking me dinner and me forcing them to watch the series finale of Breaking Bad. Even though they've never seen an episode!


I loved it and it was one of the best weekends I'd had in quite some time! I already want to go back and my parents keeps asking me when I'm moving there..
 photo xokay_zpsf8e62ec8.jpg

5 comments:

  1. OMG looks like so much!! Now I wanna go to Chicago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you creeped on that guy. good for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stillllll wanna go to St. Louis, so the next time you go... bring me with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH this makes me so happy!!! I wish i would have been back there!!! Glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I visited St-Louis a couple of years ago, I was surprise to find a small village (museum, restaurants...) located under the Arch and was more surprised that we were able to climb to the top of the Arch! Loved the Gateway to the West!!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...