Monday, October 7, 2013

Workin' not Twerkin'

I guess because I had such a ridiculously awesome weekend last weekend (part 1 and part 2) it made sense that I had to work 27 hours from Friday-Sunday this weekend.


So my weekend pictures look really awesome and I think they perfectly reflect the exhilarating weekend I had.


1. work - Hoosier Hysteria
2. work - Hoosier Hysteria
3. work - Hoosier Hysteria
4. work - IU Football
5. work - IU Football
6. work - Soccer - rainbow prettiness
7. I cleaned my fridge.
8. I cleaned my fridge.
9. I organized my planner for the week.


See what I mean? Super fun.

And now my fridge has condiments, yogurt, and one single apple. Living the high life here, people. Living the high life.

Link up with Sami, duh.

Sami's Shenanigans
 photo xokay_zpsf8e62ec8.jpg

8 comments:

  1. I'm a Kentucky fan so it pains me to say this...but working in basketball, football, and soccer at IU must be a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my weekend. And my fridge. We could be fridge twins. HA! Hope you have a great week girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooooooosiers! Brad was impressed when he mentioned Hoosier Hysteria was happening this weekend and I already knew about it from your insta, so thanks for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. at least you have the essentials in your fridge. everyone always forgets the essentials and how important they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like my weekend too! Love the shot of the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may or may not be a little jealous about your clean fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Basically what my fridge looks like too. Once I only had chicken tenders and chocolate pudding. My inner five-year-old was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you like your planner?? I'm looking at getting one for 2013 because I need some serious organization in my life.

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...