I'm really excited for this one! I'm really excited for October! #1, because it's a lot slower at work for me than September and it's a nice break before I get crazy busy in November! #2, because it's October! Who doesn't just love October? Anne does.
Anyway, let's review September. Ps, so thankful that September is over!
- #payitforward Done! This is turning into my favorite prompt.
- Do something spontaneous. Done. Done. Done. Yes, times 3. I did a good job this month!
- Sweatember (here for details) Uh, half done? I didn't run as much as I should've or do as much Jillian, but I did lose 4.5lbs and I did walk a lot. So I think that counts.
- Finish bedroom wall decor. 90% finished! But I haven't hung anything yet, because I need my Daddy's help for one thing.
- Living room wall decor. Done. Well I thought I was done, but now I want to add 2 more little things.
- Meet with an adviser. Done! But I need to meet with her again next week to discuss an issue I might have. #FinancialAidBlows
- Schedule the appointment my mom has been nagging me about. Not done, which means I'll be doing it TODAY.
- Organize my new planner. Done! I purchased an Erin Condren and I love it so much!
- Don't use my dang Snooze Button! Fail, always. I'm not sure I'll ever do a good job with this one!
- Get caught up and completely up to date at the CPA office. I'd say I'm about 75% totally up to date! Which is HUGE.
- Be a better best friend. I'm callin it done. I went the extra mile in September to be there for my friends, even though I was busy.
- Be a better blogger. Again, I'm callin it done!
- Set weekly goals to help myself accomplish my monthly goals. Halfsies. I didn't actually do this until the last 2 weeks of September, but MAN what a difference it makes!
- Simplify my life. I've tried. So I think that counts.
- Purge the extra "stuff" in my apartment. Nope.
- Organize my DIY/craft supplies. Nope.
Final Tally: 11/16. Not bad.. 69%.. Yea, I chuckled.
Moving right along before things get so not PG..
- Hang bedroom wall decor.
- Do something spontaneous.
- Purge the extra "stuff" in my apartment.
- Organize my DIY/craft supplies.
- Corn Maze!
- Go to a Festival.
- Walk more/Run more outside before the weather won't let me.
- Sell the 3 things on Ebay that I've been meaning to sell for 2 months.
- Blog all 5 days a week all month long!
- Do things the minute I think about doing them. Procrastination is my enemy.
- Bedtime before midnight, every night! (excluding bar nights and work event nights)
- Be a better sister.
- No "grunge" days. (aka do my hair and wear something besides sweatpants and a tshirt)
- 64oz of water a DAY!
Okay, so I really thought that list would be different, but when I started writing, this just sort of came out. I like it.
I also like that last month I worked on being a better friend and this month I'm going to work on being a better sister.
I'm excited! Who is making goals with me? Do it, do it! And then tell them to me!