Let's cut to the chase, it's September. Already. Holy bananas.
As usual, it's time to make my Monthly Goal List.
August was good and bad for my goals. Some of them went great, some of them not so great.
So okay, August goals recap, ready go!
- #payitforward Done!
- Do something spontaneous Oh, I so wasn't spontaneous at all this past month.
- Hang something on my bedroom walls Done! So excited to share it with you! Just a little bit more to go!
- Organize a new daily planner for myself Not done, but only because after a week of debating on what I should do, I ended up ordering an Erin Condren planner (Wednesday August 7th).. and I still don't have it. It didn't even ship until Thursday August 29th and according to my package tracker it's currently in Kentucky. Ask me if I'm annoyed.
- Don't use the snooze button on my alarm clock for the whole month! Epic fail. I was really good about it for the first week and then just.. No..
- Get completely caught up and up to date at the CPA office HAHAHAH good joke.
- Create a weekly tradition to do with my best friend. Oh we created the tradition we want to do.. We just could never make it happen every week.
- Take the time and effort to really "nurture" my friendships. This. I definitely feel like I did this.
- Limit fast food to once a week, for real, this month! Bam, done, easy!
- Really work on simplifying things in my life. (sometimes i can make things a much bigger ordeal than they really are) This gets a half a point. I'm not going to say I'm "done" with this because it's going to be a work in progress for many months to come. Life changes here people.
- Do things the minute I say I am going to do them or I would like to do them. No procrastinating. Fail. But I was a little better than usual.
These life changes are hard work, guys.
Okay, September, here we go. Also yes, the picture below is my hometown. Try to hold back the jealousy.
- Do something spontaneous.
- Sweatember (here for details)
- Finish bedroom wall decor.
- Living room wall decor.
- Meet with an adviser. (What? Yea, I went there)
- Schedule the appointment my mom has been nagging me about. (Hi mom!)
- Organize my new planner.
- Don't use my dang Snooze Button!
- Get caught up and completely up to date at the CPA office.
- Be a better best friend.
- Be a better blogger.
- Set weekly goals to help myself accomplish my monthly goals.
- Simplify my life.
- Purge the extra "stuff" in my apartment.
- Organize my DIY/craft supplies. (They are taking over my apartment)