Life is so unfair.
Anyway, this means that today is going to be an easy post. All about my favorite Man Candy: Actors Edition. Yes, you heard me. It's sort of like #ManCrushMonday on Instagram, except that it's Tuesday and this is a blog.
Just go with it.
Without further adieu, I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriends (all twenty four of them, in no particular order) and some of their greatest hits, besides me (ba dum ching!).
High School Musical. I love every movie he's in, because well, he's in it. Charlie St. Cloud is a winner, as is The Lucky One. Hairspray is a classic and his new movie Neighbors looks extremely promising.
2. Dave Franco -My new lover. Discovered him in Now You See Me, which is a must see. He's also going to be in Neighbors with my man Zac and I've already mentioned I'm pumped about that!
The Vampire Diaries turned Hottie McHottie.
4. Kevin Zegers - The hot sidekick in The Mortal Instruments. Don't recognize him? Remember Air Bud? Now do you see it? Yep. Adorable.
Pitch Perfect, then you need to stop what you're doing right now and go watch that immediately. Also, 21&Over. He's just adorable. Also he's filming a new movie Caveman, that I'm going to need to see.
6. Justin Timberlake - I refuse to explain why he's on the list. You better know. Hits: Friends With Benefits and Trouble With The Curve. (Remember this is the Actor's Edition)
Pretty Little Liars.
8. Shia LaBeouf - Little Even Steven grew up good! The Transformers movies being my favorite featuring him. But he was excellent in Lawless and I have a soft spot in my heart for Disturbia.
The Cutting Edge: Going for the Gold and then saw him in Soul Surfer and it's been love ever since.
10. Channing Tatum - Do I need to explain this one? No. The answer is no. Coach Carter, awesome. She's The Man, fabulous. Step Up, amazing. Dear John, adorable. The Vow, sweet. Magic Mike? YEP. If you need explanation on the last one, please view this clip. (clip not suitable for children)
The Last Song, before Miley went all cray cray. Then he was super hunkie in The Hunger Games. And now I'm probably going to need to see Paranoia, because well, he's in it.
12. Matthew Goode - My 14 year old self fell in love with him in Chasing Liberty. Then in Leap Year, such an under-rated feel good movie! I laugh so much, it's so cute!
The Hanover, hello cutie. But I fell in LOVE during The A-Team. Obsessed with that movie. Oh and Silver Linings Playbook, I'm just in love. Have I mentioned that?
14. Shemar Moore - Criminal Minds. He plays a badass, which makes him a smidge hotter.
The Vampire Diaries in the first place! This guy, ugh *swoon*.
16. Aaron Paul - I'm addicted to Breaking Bad like Walt is addicted to his money and crackheads are addicted to his pretty blue meth. And I have an unhealthy crush on Jesse Pinkman. Daddy would not approve.
17. Michael Weatherly - Cute and funny and he's aging well. Check, check, and check! And he ROCKS as Tony on NCIS. Love this guy!
18. Jesse Williams - My new doctor obsession on Grey's Anatomy. Those eyes!! I die.
Fresh Prince, Men In Black, Wild Wild West, Hitch, Bad Boys! What has he done that I haven't loved? It'd be a shorter list.
20. Chad Michael Murray - I mean, I've mentioned my One Tree Hill obsession (discussed here), so obviously he's the best. Also A Cinderella Story, I could watch that on repeat all day. He's also going to be in Caveman with Skylar Astin. I'm way overly excited about that.
Gossip Girl. Wish he would do more movies/tv so I could stare at him more!
22. Josh Duhamel - Decided he was my boyfriend way back when he was Tad on Win A Date With Tad Hamilton! Then I loved him in the show Las Vegas. Also Life As We Know It, Josh with a baby, adorable-ness. And how could I forget Safe Haven? Love!
Supernatural blows my mind. He's so good! And I've seen enough interviews with him to know that he's a genuinely great person! All I need to know! Oh and Jensen in Ten Inch Hero, hilarious. And the movie he fell in love with his now wife during. So it's adorable.
24. James Lafferty - Again, I've mentioned my One Tree Hill obsession. He's the reason I love the number 23 and the reason I love the name Nathan. Boom. #sorrynotsorry
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
So there you go. I'm glad we could take this time to introduce you to my boyfriends. They're the best.
Over and out.