- Get my college degree.
- Find my forever man and get married.
- Become a Mom. (puppy mom or the real deal)
- Purchase my first home.
- Go to Comic Con San Diego with my mom.
- Visit Inn BoonsBoro. (it's a Nora Roberts thing)
- Write a book (even if no one reads it)
- Girls only vacation with my mom and my sister.
- Run a half marathon.
- Take a photography class.
- Learn to make my grandma's homemade noodles.
- Tattoo! (tat tat tat, tat it up!)
Blate (aka meet a blogger)- My 1st Blate (Jenny)
- Send a handwritten card/thank you note once a week for a year.
- Go to the Little League World Series
- Give blood.
- Take a hot air balloon ride.
- Learn to golf and complete 18 holes.
- Go to North Carolina (and pretend One Tree Hill really exists)
- Start a new tradition.
- Go to the Columbus Zoo (one of the top 10 zoos in the US)
- Visit 10 different museums.
Go to Vegas.- A loved it and loathed it list of my Vegas trip!
- Learn to French braid my own hair.
- Go vegetarian for 30 days.
- Raise $1,000 for a charity.
- Learn yoga.
- Accumulate $10,000 in savings.
You'll notice #29 and #30 are blank.
I will fill in #29 on my 25th birthday.
And I will fill in #30 on my 28th birthday.
This allows me to give myself time to grow, time to change, and time to figure out new goals for myself.
**Original post here.**