Does anyone remember
- Survive Tax Season - Done and done! Barely, but I made it!
- Cook 4 new meals/dishes/food item this month - Um, not so much. Don't think I made one new dish actually. Whoops.
- Complete 2 things on my Apartment To Do checklist - YES! Barely snuck 2 in there, but I did! I'll be writing a post about one soon!
- Complete weeks 2-5 of my Exercise Plan - I'd say I did about half of this. Tax week I didn't do anything other than taxes, so that entire week was a wash, but I did "okay" this month. Towards the end of April I really kicked it up.
- Limit my ridiculous social media use at least 3 times a week to 2 hours a day. - Done!
- Read and finish 1 book.- Also done! Finished a book last night!
- Only have 4 rest days max!
- Complete 2 things on my apartment to-do list.
- Read and finish TWO books.
- Write a blog post at least 4 days a week.
- Cook 2 new recipes.
- Do something spontaneous.
- Re-do my resume and apply for a new job! (this is the BIG goal this month! So exciting!)
Instead of being stressed about it, I'm just going to be excited about it! I had my freak out moment last night and now I'm over it.
So anyway, what are your May goals? Anyone want to give me a job?