The only good thing about this morning is that my blog post will be easy to write because Monday morning blog posts are always the easiest thanks to Sami.
Follow her. Link up with her. Love her. Trust me, children.
1. Took a walk on some new trails with my best friend.. found a field in the middle of the woods and a big red barn.. Typical Indiana things.
2. Worked a track event Friday night. The only thing exciting about this is that a guy (Cory Martin) from my high school and a family friend competed for Nike at this event and he broke the track record in shot put. He's 11th in the world.. IN THE WORLD. Olympics here he comes!
3. Ended Friday with a 2+ hour phone conversation with my sister. Standard.
4. My new $4 flower. #nofilter
5. I worked/attended IU's Commencement ceremonies on Saturday! Congrats Grads!
6. Restored my Aunt's old and forgotten sewing machine so I can bust out a couple Pinterest projects!
7. Guacamole Salsa ingredients! (ps. tomatillos are weird.)
8. Guacamole Salsa! Seriously, jump over to Steph's blog and get this recipe and tell her how much you love it! Because you will love it. I promise!
9. My favorite new toy and some homemade salsa!
10. Cinco de Drinko essentials.. Guac Salsa, Homemade Salsa, white cheese dip, and Beer-ga-ritas!
I hope everyone had a super fabulous weekend and I hope you're having a better Monday than I am! Don't forget to stop by Sami and Steph's blogs today! Good luck this week! See you around these parts tomorrow!