Friday, January 23, 2015

My TV Lists || TV Friday

Guys, I need a good slap on the wrist. Remember how I had plans to be productive last weekend? And remember how that didn't happen? Well that's thrown off my whole damn week.

I'M SO UNPREPARED.
And it's driving me crazy.


It's TV Friday, but I'm behind on a lot of the shows I want to write about and I just didn't have time to catch up on everything this week. So many hours of TV, so little time. I'm going to be the first to admit that today's post is a bit of a cop-out post. Having said that, it is a post someone asked for back in September, during TV Week.

*side note: remember TV Week? God, I loved TV Week*


I'm just now getting around to posting it because well, I just now remembered it. Someone (and if it was you, tell me so i can give you the credit) asked me to just make a little list of the shows I watch regularly, the shows I DVR and let build up and then binge watch, the shows on my "want to catch up" list, and the shows on my Netflix list. Since some of these lists are actual lists that exist on my computer, this is an easy post!

Shows I Watch Weekly

  • Chicago PD
  • Chicago Fire
  • Supernatural
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • The Flash
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Criminal Minds
  • Bones
  • NCIS
  • NCIS Los Angeles
  • NCIS New Orleans
  • Young & Hungry
  • How To Get Away With Murder


Now obviously, I don't always get to watch these shows weekly, but these are usually the shows I don't let pile up on my DVR.

Shows I DVR To Binge Watch

  • Arrow
  • The Originals
  • Grimm
  • American Horror Story
  • The Walking Dead
  • Grey's Anatomy

These are shows I let build up to 3 or 4 episodes on my DVR and then watch all together when I have time. Actually, American Horror Story I'm letting the whole season tape on my DVR so I can just binge watch the whole thing. Also, Grey's I've been recording, but I haven't watched a single episode this year. I'm just kind of over it, guys. 
Arrow is a show I want to move up to the Watch Weekly list, but that keeps not happening. 


Shows I Want To Watch

  • Scandal - Guys, I know I need to get my ish together and watch this show. I know.
  • Homeland - I just want to be one of the cool kids and know what everyone is talking about!
  • New Girl - I really need to get caught up so I can watch this one!

Next 3 Netflix TV Shows On My List
  • Prison Break
  • Friday Night Lights
  • Greek
I very recently bumped Prison Break to the top, but yes, these are the next 3 shows on my actual, real list. Prison Break because, Wentworth Miller and Sarah made me. Friday Night Lights because I'm sick of everyone telling me how awesome it is and me not knowing. Greek because it's only 4 seasons and I think it'd be a quick watch and remind me a little of One Tree Hill, which is my one true love.


So there you have it. 
Now, the big question - What should I add? Because look, I'm always willing to add TV shows to my lists. #TVAddict

#KaysJokeOfTheDay
What did Lil Jon do when the hardware store employee tried to sell him a lightbulb?
Turned down 4 Watt.



10 comments:

  1. Turn down 4 watt. I'm dead. I can't believe you don't watch Scandal. Also, to be added to the list, Revenge- so good. Love Emily VanCamp. Add it. ANNNDDD Once Upon A Time- it's not as... adult as How to Get Away With Murder, but it's so good, I like seeing all the fairy tales I knew as a kid get turned into actual people. These are all shows I would be willing to visit and binge watch with you. Is that weird? To go to a state I've never been to just to watch tv? NO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda need to know how you aren't sitting in front of your TV watching The Walking Dead when it comes on? It's SOOO good. You really need to watch Revenge (Sunday nights, but everything is on Netflix and Hulu) and Parenthood (which has one episode left ever, also on Netflix and Hulu)

    Please keep up the #KaysJokeOfTheDay. I told my coworker today's joke and no lie her response was an old school Lil John "Okayyyyyyyyy"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second army wives. Do you want to just see my spreadsheet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grey's is definitely lagging, I haven't been as in love with it since Christina left. it's like, what's the point?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SO EXCITED FOR HTGAWM coming back next week! It's the only show I make a priority to not schedule things during so I can watch it each week. If you liked OTH I think you will like Greek. While they're different shows they both have similar vibes? Greek is a bit more lighthearted though. Now you're making me want to re-watch the series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely loved Greek so much that I already watched the entire however many seasons back to back for the second time. Cappie and Casey are just my favorites! Also, for AHS, I just watched the first episode and I honestly don't think that I could binge watch that. I may have to just do one episode every couple days! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched the first two seasons of Homeland and am embarrassed that I fell of that train because it was freaking the best show on television. If you're going to get into New Girl then you also have to get into The Mindy Project. Because that shit be brill.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to get on Scandal stat! And suits!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU MUST watch scandal and the blacklist. the blacklist is THE BEST show on tv right now. YOU HAVE TO SEE IT. watch season 1 on netflix first

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...