Monday, January 26, 2015

Currently.. In A Hurry.

Time: 7:37am

Let's see how quickly I can bang out this post today. I'm on a time crunch.


Sitting >> On my bed. Waiting on my dad to get to my apartment, because guess who was gifted a gently used washer and dryer for her birthday (that's in 3 days, but who's keeping track?) ? This girl. Momma, I'm a big girl now! My dad is coming to get it all officially hooked up this morning.

Drinking >> Water. I've slacked majorly on my water intake the last couple months and I'm ready to get back in the game. So I'm determined to drink a ton of water this week.

Reading >> American Sniper! I started it last night because I need to marathon read it so my dad, my grandma, and myself can go see the movie real soon. As soon as I'm finished my dad needs the book back to finish reading it, so I'm trying to read it as fast as I can!

Planning >> Fun wedding/bachelorette things for my friend! I'm going to say it a hundred times before now and June, but I AM SO EXCITED FOR HER! This is so much fun!

Watching >> The clock. Tick tock, tick tock.

Cooking >> Haven't decided what I'm going to cook this week. I'm thinking this or this? Opinions?

Looking >> For my gym shoes for over 20 minutes early this morning. I legitimately could not find them anywhere and I was THIS close to saying "F the gym, I'll stay home" when I got down on my hands and knees and happened to find my shoes under my bed, behind my Christmas decorations. Because that makes perfect sense.. No idea how they got there since I just had them on yesterday.

Wanting >> YOU to be semi-stalking me on Insta, the Twitter, and le Pinterest. If you're feelin' crazy you could even follow me on YouTube and Tumblr. But that's only for the elite crazies, like myself.

Thinking >> I need to hurry up and finish this post because I still have things I need to do before my dad gets here. Things he told me to do last night to be ready for him today, but I ignored him because that's my job as his child.

Time: 8:02am
Boom. Done!

Tomorrow friends, I'll be back.
With something fun.
Because I'm a fun person.
Duh.

4 comments:

  1. I think you have a talent for speed-writing blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "because that's my job as his child" bah! Isn't it really? We're grown now, gotta make them feel needed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im drinking tons of water too though! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. high fives for speed writing. I think my record was in one hour on a lunch break. you win. can't wait to see what you have planned as the MOH!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...