Blogging is stressful.
And I break rules.
Seven Photos From My Weekend
Three Things I'm Saving My Money For
1. Macbook Pro. Ugh, want it so bad.
2. DSLR. Ugh, also want so bad.
3. GPS watch that shows heart rate and calorie burn. Diggin this one.
Two Songs I'm Obsessing Over Right Now
Sophia Bush Instagrammed a photo of this song and I looked it up and fell in LOVE.
Four Places I'm Saving My Money For
2. Vegas. Vegas. Vegas.
3. Possible girls trip to Chicago.
4. Possible trip to Omaha for a possible College World Series game. If Indiana makes it that far again, then this is definitely moving to the top of my list. So expensive.. But I want it so bad.
Two Movies I'll Be Watching On Netflix This Week
2. She's All That - I've seen this a hundred times, but I love it and found it on Netflix and now it needs to be watched again.
Two Things That Made Me Mad Yesterday
1. I made homemade biscuits and gravy the way my mom does. They were edible, good even.. But not the same as when mom makes it. WHY?!
2. I can't seem to find a few of my picture files on my laptop. I can't even go into detail on this yet because there's a possibility that I will explode in anger. I didn't investigate it too much last night because of the potential anger I was talking about, but I'm probably going to have to figure out why they're missing and hopefully where they are today.
This is Kay, signing off.
Over and out.