I'm that obnoxious girl in Bloglandia today. I'm all happy and motivated and shit.
Don't fret, I'm sure it'll be short lived. 3pm will roll around and I'll be ready to stab someone with a letter opener.
Now that I've put those happy thoughts in your head.. Let's talk about January.
- #payitfoward Made it happen.
- Be Spontaneous Done.
- Make a recipe binder. Done! And you'll get to see it on Thursday!
- Lose 5lbs 4.5lbs, close enough. But it's probably because I spent 2 days with the flu, not because I worked really hard.
- Get my car fixed. Done!!! And she's so pretty now!
- Read a book! (one single book is all i'm asking of myself!) DONE! Blogger Book Club book for January! You can read reviews here and still link up your own review!
- 64 dang oz of dang water a dang day!! No, the flu and my birthday and other really good excuses caused me to fail this one.
- Update my 5 year plan. Done. I used pretty markers and everything!
- CPA Office: Get up to date on "Millie's" I'm not sure this is possible..
- CPA Office: 3rd Qtr of "Mark" done. I will be done by the end of the day today! So I'm calling this one done.
Holy heck, this might be my best score, ever!
That just got me all kinds of excited for February and my February goals!
- #payitforward, as always
- Be Spontaneous, as always
- Lose 4% of my weight! I joined Darci's DietBet for February! Why the heck not, right? Join TODAY!
- 64oz of water a day! I really want to get this right for the whole month so I can increase to 72oz a day!
- Read The Fault In Our Stars so my mom will stop harassing me.
- Become a Mary Kay consultant. What? Yes.. I love it, so it's happening.
- Start 5k training! Because why the heck not?
- Write and Publish my first Blog Of The Day post! It takes longer than you'd think guys. Coming soon, I do promise.
- Begin studying to become and Enrolled Agent! Because, why the heck not?
- Floss (or use the water flosser) every single day this month!
- Get us organized at the CPA Office for tax season!
- File my taxes!
- Call Sallie Mae and
cuss them outdiscuss my student loans.
- Go on a date with my little brother. He's a cool kid, I need to spend more time with him.
- Get my dang Gmail Inbox under control. Seriously, what a disaster.
Big 'ol goal list for February!
But I have faith it these 28 days and I'm really motivated, so I figure I should take advantage of that while it's here. Ya feel me?
What are your goals this month?!