Monday, February 24, 2014

Who Am I? And Where Have I Been?

Well look who showed up to the party today..
Hint: It's me, in case there was some confusion there.
And truthfully, I almost didn't show up again today.
I really hate the word "busy" and I even talked about it on my birthday, so I refuse to give that lame excuse to you guys. I'm also not going to give that lame excuse to you guys, because I don't really think it's true. I haven't been any busier than I usually am, I just couldn't get my shit together. I've been working so hard and spending so much time and using so much brain space working on other things that I dropped the ball. My bloggy got neglected.

So let's play quick catch up.
Hi, I'm Kay.

I woke up Saturday morning and discovered that it was National Margarita Day.
Why did no one give me a heads up about this? All of you are in the dog house.
Anyway, I "forced" my twin to celebrate with me.


I've also been listening to this song way, way too much.


True Life: I'm addicted to Vine.
These are 2 viners that I really like and they came out with this song and I follow them both on Twitter (jack g and jack j) and Instagram and they're both Seniors in high school, so that's all a little weird. I KNOW.
I need an intervention.
Also, they have a YouTube channel.
Seriously, about that intervention...


I had my very first party as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant on Sunday.
Guys, 2014 is going to be a really good year.




Other things to note:
  • The Olympics are over. I'm a little sad.
  • Whitney announced her new IWYP shirt. You don't want to miss this.
  • All 5 seasons of Breaking Bad are now on Netflix. You're welcome for this information. 
  • Speaking of TV shows, most of my shows resume this week. Holla.
  • I'll be over on Pleas(e) and Carrots tomorrow, come see me.
  • The Blogger Book Club link-up is this Friday. Seriously, don't miss this one, because I'm hilarious. I rarely admit (or believe) that I'm funny, but I was LOLing at myself writing the review. I'm going to have to revise it this week to make sure it's appropriate.


Also, here's my motivation for the week. I love this so much, I might print it out and frame it.


9 comments:

  1. No one informed me of National Margarita Day! And I was sick on National Drink Wine Day! My life is one big failure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your first Mary Kay party! So exciting! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad the Olympics are over! Love those Margs and so glad you're having such a great 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was not aware of National Marg Day either. Welcome back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i felt the same last week. i skipped twice! i might do it more often. does that make me a bad blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know it was National Marg day on Saturday but I had 3 on Friday night so I guess I just celebrated early hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiii Kay- I stalk you on Instagram so I didn't suffer from too much withdrawal. Also, I drank wine on National Margarita Day and had margaritas the days before and after. I'm a rebel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Breaking Bad marathon is happening - and I missed the margarita memo BUT I HAD ONE! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...