Hint: It's me, in case there was some confusion there.
And truthfully, I almost didn't show up again today.
I really hate the word "busy" and I even talked about it on my birthday, so I refuse to give that lame excuse to you guys. I'm also not going to give that lame excuse to you guys, because I don't really think it's true. I haven't been any busier than I usually am, I just couldn't get my shit together. I've been working so hard and spending so much time and using so much brain space working on other things that I dropped the ball. My bloggy got neglected.
So let's play quick catch up.
Hi, I'm Kay.
I woke up Saturday morning and discovered that it was National Margarita Day.
Why did no one give me a heads up about this? All of you are in the dog house.
Anyway, I "forced" my twin to celebrate with me.
I've also been listening to this song way, way too much.
True Life: I'm addicted to Vine.
These are 2 viners that I really like and they came out with this song and I follow them both on Twitter (jack g and jack j) and Instagram and they're both Seniors in high school, so that's all a little weird. I KNOW.
I need an intervention.
Also, they have a YouTube channel.
Seriously, about that intervention...
I had my very first party as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant on Sunday.
Guys, 2014 is going to be a really good year.
Other things to note:
- The Olympics are over. I'm a little sad.
- Whitney announced her new IWYP shirt. You don't want to miss this.
- All 5 seasons of Breaking Bad are now on Netflix. You're welcome for this information.
- Speaking of TV shows, most of my shows resume this week. Holla.
- I'll be over on Pleas(e) and Carrots tomorrow, come see me.
- The Blogger Book Club link-up is this Friday. Seriously, don't miss this one, because I'm hilarious. I rarely admit (or believe) that I'm funny, but I was LOLing at myself writing the review. I'm going to have to revise it this week to make sure it's appropriate.
Also, here's my motivation for the week. I love this so much, I might print it out and frame it.