Can I just say that it was the most glorious nap of all naps? Because it was.
Well due to that glorious nap, I'm running a little behind on everything today.
Also, I need to say THANK YOU for all of the positive feedback on my Blog Of The Day #payitforward movement! I was already really excited and now I'm probably 3x more excited! So thank you!
Moving right along today, so I can get this post up before noon.. It's time for monthly goals!
Truthfully, this will be the first time I've even looked at my December Goals since probably December 10th. So don't whip your cane out to beat me. I promise to do better in January, but first let's look at my December Goals.
- #payitforward Done!
- Be Spontaneous Definitely done!
- Lose another 6lbs Not done, I only lost 2lbs. And I think I should be thankful for that.
- 64oz of water a day, again! Not really. I really fell off the wagon at the end of the month.
- Organize my recipes I've printed out. Started this! So half-done!
- Be a better blogger. Well... Probably not.
- Watch The Grinch no less than 15 times. Oh, duh. DONE.
- Start prepping my 2014 goals. Done!
Eh.. Whatever. Live, Learn, Do better. NEXT -- My birthday month! :)
- Be Spontaneous
- Make a recipe binder.
- Lose 5lbs
- Get my car fixed.
- Read a book! (one single book is all i'm asking of myself!)
- 64 dang oz of dang water a dang day!!
- Update my 5 year plan.
- CPA Office: Get up to date on "Millie's"
- CPA Office: 3rd Qtr of "Mark" done.
Okay, so here's my January goals. We shall see.
Anyone else making goals? Share with me! :)