Why wasn't it posted yesterday?
That's a good question.
I scheduled it the night before and woke up yesterday morning assuming it had posted. You know what happens when you assume.. Of course I didn't double check until 9:30am and by then I was ticked and decided it was too late to post it. Then my email stopped working. The world was against me yesterday morning and I did not appreciate it.
So here's yesterday's post. Or today's post. Or whatever.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oh me, oh my!
How is it December?
How is it time already to make a new set of monthly goals?
Let's talk about 2013 for a second. How is it almost over?
Also, friendly reminder, ^^^ that ^^^ is the correct spelling of ridiculous. Rediculous is not correct. Again, just a friendly reminder.
Let's get this show on the road and see how well I did with my goals in November.
- HANG BEDROOM WALL DECOR! Done, FINALLY!
- #payitforward Done.
- Be Spontaneous! Done, multiple times!
- Lose 6lbs! It is officially official! I lost 6.5lbs as of December 1st! I'm all pumped and shit!
- Sell my Ebay stuff! Dangit, not done.
- Work on my procrastination "issue". Eh, Gonna be an ongoing thing.
- NaNoWriMo I just had too much going on this month to devote any real amount of time to this. I'm sad.
- Go to bed with no dirty dishes every, single night. Half. I almost always went to bed with an empty sink.
- No "grunge" days. Eh, no.
- 64oz of water a day! Done! Yes!
- Family time, family time, family time!!! Done, Done, Done!
Final Tally: 6.5/11
Not bad, I'm not mad about it.
- Be Spontaneous
- Lose another 6lbs
- 64oz of water a day, again! (really want to stay on top of this)
- Organize my recipes I've printed out. (they're a huge mess right now and stuffed in random drawers or laying around my apartment)
- Be a better blogger.
- Watch The Grinch no less than 15 times.
- Start prepping my 2014 goals.
Who else is making goals? You should, they rock.
Then after you make them, you should tell me what they are because I'm nosey.