Gosh, it's not even funny how wonderful October was for me. I'm more than a little sad to see it go.
Now I'm just hoping November will be just as wonderful!
Now let's talk goals.
This is my favorite thing I started doing when I started blogging. I love having these lists to keep me on track and I usually throw some random stuff on there just because I can and I always love it. I can not sing the praises of my Monthly Goal lists enough! I highly, highly recommend doing it!
Now that I've said that.. October was wonderful and very, very good to me.. But I totally forgot about my monthly goal list. I mean totally forgot about it. I usually print it out and post it somewhere in my apartment, but I didn't and I filled October with so many other things that I just forgot all about it until last week.
Somehow, though, I think I managed to cross a few things from my October Goal List. Let's look..
- Hang bedroom wall decor. Nope. This was a carry over from September and I still haven't done it.. I suck.
- #paytiforward This might be my first time I haven't done this.. So sad..
- Do something spontaneous. Done.
- Purge the extra "stuff" in my apartment. Done!! I mean, I could always do MORE.. But I've purged tons of stuff already!
- Organize my DIY/craft supplies. Done! 3 hours of organizing!
- Corn Maze! Done.
- Go to a Festival. Oops, not done.
- Walk more/Run more outside before the weather won't let me. A little walking, but I'm calling this not done.
- Sell the 3 things on Ebay that I've been meaning to sell for 2 months. Nope, hah.
- Blog all 5 days a week all month long! Almost! But no..
- Do things the minute I think about doing them. Procrastination is my enemy. HAHAHAH
- Bedtime before midnight, every night! (excluding bar nights and work event nights) HAHAHAH
- Be a better sister. Eh, probably gonna call this not done, because I didn't do anything extra, just what I usually do. (i think i'm a damn good sister most of the time if we're being honest)
- No "grunge" days. (aka do my hair and wear something besides sweatpants and a tshirt) Halfsies.. I did really well with this most of the time, but not as good as I could have done.
- 64oz of water a DAY! HAHAHAH
FINAL TALLY: 4.5/15.. Uh.. OOPS!
How awful is it that I can't stop laughing at what a fail October was as far as goals goes? I'm cracking up. It was such a GREAT month though, so I'm not even a little bit upset. Now I'm just excited for November!
- HANG BEDROOM WALL DECOR!
- Be Spontaneous! (my favorite thing ever every single month)
- Lose 6lbs! (i have a new accountability partner and a new little plan with her and i'm so freakin excited)
- Sell my Ebay stuff! (i need it out of my apartment and out of my life!)
- Work on my procrastination "issue". (i'd hate to call it a problem just yet, but if the shoe fits..)
- NaNoWriMo (with my awesome writing buddy Meagan!)
- Go to bed with no dirty dishes every, single night. (i loathe doing dishes, so this is huge)
- No "grunge" days. (aka do my hair and wear something besides yoga pants and a sweatshirt)
- 64oz of water a day!
- Family time, family time, family time!!!
I know the list is much smaller than usual, but I really want to focus on only those things this month. It's usually when I try to do too much at once that I fail. I'm sick of failing.
So Happy November! Now who's joining me and making monthly goals? Tell me, tell me!!