Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Things That Annoy Me.. (Part 2)

I just want to get it out there that I have had way too much coffee this morning.
Way. Too. Much.

I basically main-lined caffeine all morning.
Straight up stabbed my arm with an IV and hooked it up to liquid caffeine.
Caffeine. Caffeine. Caffeine.

So let's talk about some things that annoy me.
Because, obviously, what else would I like to blog about when I can barely sit still?
Nothing. The answer is nothing.
(side note: i tried writing a post already about a diy project and it got totally ridiculous, so i had to postpone that)
Oh, and this is going to be Part 2. Because apparently lots of things annoy me so we're gonna have to make this a series. (read things that annoy me part 1 here)



ONE

When Kohl's announces that they're having a "BIG SALE".. Look Kohl's, I'm on to you. You're ALWAYS having a big sale. Which makes me really wonder if I'm actually getting that great of a deal. Know what I'm saying? Good. Glad we're on the same page. So how about you send me some more of those 50%  off coupons..

TWO

#MCM.. Which stands for Man Crush Monday, in case you aren't as hip and up to date on the current trends as I am (hair flip). The actual act of #MCM doesn't annoy me. What annoys me is when homegirl posts a picture of her boyfriend and says #MCM. Once, that's fine. I'll even except it twice. However, now, we're on week 15 and your boy has been your #ManCrushMonday for 15 Mondays in a row..
Stop.
I'm going to vomit all over you and your #MCM.

THREE

The people who are tweeting and getting crappy straight up shitty at those of us already getting into the holiday season. Listen Grinch, I'll fight you. EXCUSE ME for being happy and liking happy times and happy things. If you really want to fight me on this, feel free to shoot me an email and I'll give you the extensive list of reasons I think you need to chill out. I'm not sure I'd email me today however, because as I mentioned above, I've had a lot of caffeine.

FOUR

Everyone who's complaining about not having Monday, Veteran's Day, off of work. Unless you are in fact a veteran, quit whining. Do you know who also didn't have Monday off of work? The men and women out there fighting for your freedom. They didn't have Veteran's Day off, so why should you? Have I made you feel guilty yet? Because you should. (can't wait for the hate mail i'm going to get for this)



Special shout out to everyone who IS a veteran and who did earn to have Monday off of work. Veteran's Day is YOUR day and I hope YOU enjoyed it! Also, extra special shout out to those who didn't have Monday off of work because you're out there defending my freedom. Someone who would give their life so that I can continue living mine? Doesn't get much better than that. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Heroes, all of you.

FIVE

Its college basketball season. This isn't what annoys me. What annoys me are these lovely new rules that the NCAA has declared. Do you know what its doing? Causing whistle-happy refs to call lots of fouls. Lots. Now, I work A LOT of these college basketball games. All of these fouls are adding at least an extra 30 minutes onto game time. Which means my nights at Assembly Hall are getting longer. Which annoys me. For obvious reasons, I hope.



Now that we've gotten totally out of control..
I'm going to go get some more coffee.

As always, please, PLEASE feel free to comment and let me know what is annoying you lately.
Vent sessions are my favorite.
No really, love a good vent sesssion!

However there's a good chance I'll regret this post this afternoon when I've come down from my caffeine high.. 

13 comments:

  1. You. Are. HILARIOUS.
    Thanks for starting my Wednesday morning off with a laugh.
    *Hair flip*

    › xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL-- Uh yeah, Kohls is one big perma-sale, I'm convinced! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number Two... YES! I hate that!!! Same with this dude I know who every f'in Wednesday, his #WCW is his girl. I just want to come through my phone and HIT THOSE PEOPLE!!!

    -Kate
    www.theflorkens.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "listen grinch" haha i laughed. love this. also #MCM is for not your boyfriend homegirl. go away. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of this list - just yes! Kohls and all those bigger retailers constantly blow you up with sales, like we can't figure out what's going on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll help you fight off those Grinches. :) Reminds me, I need to refill my coffee cup too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've so often thought the same thing about Kohls!! But sometimes it's soooo cheap...and then they get me with an extra 30% off...and then they get me back AGAIN with Kohls cash! Damnit...I just can't stay away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. but for reals, that new bball rule is the opposite of legit. and for the record, Kohls is scamming you when they say they are having a big sale. sorry to ruin it for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. here's what annoys me: people who pretend they're busy at work when really they're not. so yesterday i asked this girl to send me a list for a meeting that we're having. mind you, she's the analyst for that particular system so for her, it should be a no-brainer. well, doesn't playa tell me that she's all busy and whatnot and i'm like, bitch please - i see you lurking facebook ON THE REGULAR so don't even come to me with that. so straight up told her that i expect that list in my inbox by tomorrow and walked away. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO' DAT!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  10. TWO AND THREE, YES YES YES. #MCM is driving me up the damn wall. I mean seriously. If you wanna post a picture of Ryan Gosling, that is a crush. Posting a picture of your boyfriend (WHO IS NOT A CRUSH BTW) 15 bajillion times is just freaking stupid.

    And three. it goes along with all of the people saying "omg they always skip straight to Christmas after Halloween and it always happens earlier and earlier" well no shit. we know this. stop acting like it's a freaking surprise that it happens and go suck on a candy cane.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you really get hate mail?!

    -Beth
    www.littleworldcalledwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. "listen grinch. i'll fight you." hahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would you like to enroll in anger management classes my dear?

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...