Friday, November 22, 2013

Things I Do When I'm Bored

People Watch.
- How someone treats someone else.
- What someone does when they think no one is looking.
- How couples interact.
- How families interact.
- The things people do with their hands when telling a story.
- The way a person's face changes as they watch a tv show or sporting event.
- I'm a creep.

Stalk Blogs.
- Ashten @ Always Ashten
- Brooke @ Babbling Brookelyn
- Erin @ Love, Fun, and Football
- Kate @ Another Clean Slate
- Helene @ Helene In Between
- Sarah @ Venus Trapped In Mars
- Honestly, I could go all day..


Clean.
- When was the last time my shower was scrubbed?
- How does all of this dust get everywhere?
- Why can't I just put my shoes away when I take them off?
- When was the last time I changed these sheets?
- Why don't my clothes fold themselves?
- Why don't my clothes come out of the dryer already folded?
- Why hasn't anyone invented that yet?

Make Lists.
- Life Goals
- Monthly Goals
- 30 Before 30
- Top 5 Christmas Movies
- Things I Do When I'm Bored



This shitty post was brought to you by a late night of IU Basketball.
But we got that Dub-Ya though.
Uh, that means we won. We won the game. In case there was confusion there.
Which would be totally understandable, since I just tried to make "dub-ya" happen and it's not going to happen.
Fetch.
Have a happy weekend, ya'll.

12 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love people watching. When I was in college that's how I spent my free time on campus.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so fetch. I totally stalk you too. And love people watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad post at all... I'm right there with you on the clean list. Every single one of them.

    Happy Friday!

    -Kate
    www.theflorkens.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. People watching is my favorite...people are SO weird! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. people watching is my favorite. i tend to listen on people's conversation and judge them LOL

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  6. i made the cut! also - I LOVE PEOPLE WATCHING! it might be my favorite past time even.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I'm not the only one who stalks blogs and makes lists when I'm bored!

    Jamie @
    The Growing Up Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am such a people watcher! Actually, loving this post. And I totatlly gotcha on the "dub-ya". :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made my brother sit and watch Mean Girls this weekend because he didn't get "Stop trying to make Fetch happen" AND HE HAD NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE. And now he understands life so much more.

    It's Monday, so I'm not really in the grown up thinking process yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I just need to steal this list! this is my life! Well put!

    ReplyDelete
  11. People watching is the best! Bobby and I have a secret language to point people out and decide whether people are friends or a couple, ha. We're boring.

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...