I'm a planner.
Through and through and through.
I make lists and I make schedules and I like to follow them, all of the time.
It sometimes gets a little obsessive, but most of the people in my life have figured it out by now and they let me do my own thing.
Do you want to know who hasn't figured out my planning tendencies? Mother Nature.
I know we're getting close to the holiday season, but this is one gift I don't love getting.
I was never prepared for her, I never felt protected from her, and she usually created a big ball of stress in my life. I dislike her, a whole lot.
Well, someone (or something) just came along and made this little planner lover a lot happier!
Everyone, I'm pleased to introduce to you U by Kotex!
*insert screaming and fangirling here*
You know by now I love lists, so here's how I feel about these little beauties in list form:
1. Affordable. I'm not rolling in cash money, so I'm not trying to spend $100 a month, every month on this must-have item. However, U by Kotex does not break my bank! Happy days!
2. Plastic. Applicator. Only girls who have used a cardboard applicator will understand the importance of those 2 words. For me, it's an absolute must-have in a feminine product.
3. Comfort, no-slip grip. This isn't a must-have for me, but it was definitely a very nice touch!
4. Protection. Girls, seriously.. I was very, very pleasantly surprised! I didn't have to make an extra 10 trips to the bathroom throughout the day and I wasn't constantly worried about my underwear or even worse, my pants. I even felt brave enough to wear light colored jeans on day 2. I know, I KNOW, I'm a crazy person! But seriously, I had no worries and rightfully so!
5. The black wrapper. Okay, this is probably only something that I'll get really excited about, BUT let me explain. I work with a lot of guys and usually at a work event (i.e. a college athletic event) I'm the only one that brings (or has) a purse. This means that my purse becomes the community bag. Everyone puts all of their stuff in it and I always keep ibuprofen and band-aids in my purse because everyone always needs those 2 things. Usually everyone knows that they can just dig in my purse and find whatever they need. I trust the guys I work with. This only becomes a problem when Mother Nature (the witch) decides to show up. I hate broadcasting to my whole crew that it's my special time of the month, but the black wrapper totally disguised that, so I didn't have to. None of the guys even had a clue what it even was! Which was made clear to me when one of them was holding it while he was searching in my purse for something else.
Hilarious and a big win in my book!
Overall, I'm a big fan of these little guys!
But you don't even have to take my word for it!
You can get your very own FREE sample from U by Kotex and try them for yourself!
Oh, and you definitely need to check out U by Kotex on Facebook and Twitter for more information and more exciting, super cool, totally awesome offers.
You want them, you want them, you really want them!
I wrote this review while participating in a content series through Clever Girls Collective on behalf of U by Kotex, and received products to facilitate my post and compensation for my time to participate.