Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Apologies & An Announcement!

OH! Hello little blog! It's so very nice to see you!
I've missed you.

It's been a weird few days.
But I'm not going to waste a blog post on it.
Honestly, not worth writing about. I'm not being vague or secretive or anything else, it's just not worth it.
You'd be yawning and clicking away 3 words in.

However, today I do have a few things to discuss..
Obviously there was no Blogger Book Club link-up yesterday.
*bangs head on keyboard*

I feel awful about it. Especially since I got a few tweets about it.
People actually read my blog, I forget that a lot.

SO, because I have a guilty conscience, I've decided to do something fun for BBC this time.

I had already decided that we would NOT be having a December book, because I just don't have time and I know I won't be reading one single book in December because:
  • I have a big family, so I have about 14 Christmas events to attend
  • My sister will be home from school and she's a major distraction.
  • There are many IU basketball games during December that I'll be working and/or watching.
  • My best friend's little sister will be turning 21. We're obligated to get all 90lbs of her hammered.
  • My best friend's birthday is also in December. There will be an epic celebration.
  • It might snow and I might need to spend the whole day watching Netflix in bed.

See? No time for leisure reading.


SO, if you read November's book The Book Thief and had wanted to link up your review, I have an alternate fun thing that'll bring you better exposure! Instead of linking up, any time in December, whichever day you choose, you can GUEST POST on my blog your review instead! My blog is your blog for the day!


AND if you've read the book and see the movie and want to do a compare and contrast post, you can also GUEST POST that! Yay for fun things!!

If you're interested in guest posting and you read The Book Thief, please feel free to email me at kstoll129@gmail.com! 

I hope this makes up a little for me totally bailing on everyone yesterday.
Fail.

Now, have a happy, HAPPY Thanksgiving, everyone!

I won't be posting again until Monday.
By then everything should be back to normal.
*crosses fingers*
*knocks on wood*
*strokes rabbit's foot*

3 comments:

  1. I loved The Book Thief and can't wait to see how the movie compares. Totally with you on the snowy days in bed- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know when you ignore me that you must be busy. I don't like it. Get unbusy. Now.
    But I am totally okay with staying in and watching Netflix with you if we get snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not mad about this because I'm still waiting for the book to be available from any of 3 libraries where I put it on hold!

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...