This post is brought to you by a wine-induced debate with my best friend. It wasn't a debate, exactly.. More of a discussion that turned heated due to the wine. Pesky wine.
Anyway, this discussion was about British guys. While I'm definitely not going to get into the actual debate (not PG) it did spark a post idea!
If you'll recall a while back I did a post on Man Candy: Actors Edition.
Well, I present to you..
Man Candy: British Edition
1. Tom Hardy. This hunk is from London, England. I actually first saw him in This Means War, which is super adorable! But he's most known for being Bane in The Dark Knight Rises. Hot.
2. Daniel Craig. This guy is from Cheshire, England. I mean, really? Swoon. Oh, he's most, MOST known for being none other than James Bond from Casino Royale to Skyfall. Guys, he is JAMES BOND! What more do you want?
3. Alex Pettyfer. Alex is from Hertfordshire, England. He first became "known" in I Am Number Four, but let's be honest.. Everyone remembers him from Magic Mike. I mean, don't lie.
4. Max Irons. This perfect jawline is from London, England. He first really came on the scene in Red Riding Hood, but I know him as the super cutie in The Host. Which you should give a chance if you haven't already, because it's nothing like Twilight for all you Twilight haters.
5. Joseph Morgan. Wales. He's from Wales. I just die. Anyway, he's been in a couple things, but if you want to see his best work, you need to watch him portray Klaus on The Vampire Diaries and now The Originals. He's just too good!
6. Tom Felton.
7. Ed Westwick. Eddy (can i call ya eddy?) is from Hertfordshire, England. Honestly, I only truly know him as Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl. That's almost enough, because he kills that role! But he's recently filmed a remake of Romeo and Juliet as Tybalt and I'm dying to see it!
8. Wentworth Miller. This adorable guy is from Oxfordshire, England. Obviously he's most known as the main character from Prison Break. If we haven't seen that show, Netflix that ish. It's good stuff and he's not half bad to look at.
9. James McAvoy. Okay, he's technically from Scotland, but eh.. semantics. I personally fell in love with him in Penelope! However, he's a little more well known for being in X-Men! Either way, he's adorably, dorky, hot. I don't know, just go with it.
10. Josh Bowman. Josh and his v-neck are from Berkshire, England. He's Daniel Grayson on Revenge and you need to see it and see him. Oh, and he can rock a suit.. Like rock it.
11. Andrew Lincoln. Mr. Lincoln is from London, England. Yes, he's decent as Rick on The Walking Dead. But he's a shining freaking star in Love Actually! Obviously that's my favorite role of his, it's just golden. I've even going to include my favorite scene..
12. Gerard Butler. Again, he's technically from Scotland, but eh semantics! I love him in so many movies! The Ugly Truth to The Bounty Hunter. Girls absolutely fall for him in P.S. I Love You (the book is way better, by the way). His abs made a wonderful, wonderful appearance in 300. But I think I love him most in The Phantom Of The Opera. My best friend and I used to watch that movie constantly!
13 - 17. One Direction. I couldn't not put them on this list.
(L-R) Zayn Malik, West Yorkshire, England.
Louis Tomlinson, South Yorkshire, England.
Liam Payne, West Midlands, England.
Harry Styles, Cheshire, England.
Niall Horan, Mullingar, Ireland. (semantics)
Obviously they've had some big hits. I'm a big fan of Story Of My Life and Little Things right now. I'm listening to those 2 songs far too much. You should seriously watch those 2 music videos too, because I totally cried at the end of Story Of My Life. #sap They've also recently released their movie One Direction: This Is Us. I haven't seen it, but I've only heard good things!
So there you have it!
A list of my British (mostly. semantics.) boyfriends!
Also, after I finished this I thought of 3 more people I should've added, SOOO, how about if you know someone, who is British (semantics) and they didn't make the cut, but they should've, comment below and maybe they'll make Part 2! Boom.
Also, these are some of my favorite blog posts.
I mean, it's such a huge and awful chore to find the perfect picture of each guy, but worth it, ya know?