Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Post About Toast... And Other Things You Want To Know

Today is a new day and I could not be more excited about it!
I successfully ate TWO pieces of toast last night. I even put cinnamon sugar on one piece. It was the most delicious piece of toast I've ever had in my life.
I'm also planning on eating some eggs for breakfast after this blog post. Things are moving in the right direction, people! So ready to kick this flu to the curb.

So because Sunday, my usual prep for the week day and yesterday, Monday, my back up prep for the week day were both such shit shows, I'm scrambling today to make this week NOT utter chaos.
Have I mentioned I cling to my lists like baby blankets?
Anyway, here are some things you need to know about the rest of this week..

Wednesday - My Birthday. Doesn't really matter to any of you, but matters a bunch to little 'ol me!

Thursday - Super fun little link-up with Steph and Meg O. A Photo An Hour! It's going to be so much fun! Here for more details and an example.


Friday - Blogger Book Club link-up! I know lots of you have been reading The Husband's Secret this month with me and I hope you all come back on Friday! I'll also be announcing February's BBC book!


Other than that.. I don't have much of anything else to discuss today. I have a pretty full week ahead for you guys and I'm working on the very first Blog Of The Day post. Happy day, happy day!

Tuesday Conversation Starters
  • Who are all of these people who "freeze leftover wine in ice cube trays"? What is leftover wine? 
  • Why did FX, the tv channel that shows American Horror Story bleep out every single potential curse word in Friends With Benefits last night, including the part where Jamie's mom asks if she's "Puerto Rican" because she keeps her bananas in the fridge. The changed it to "Key West". What? 
  • Who thought having the Superbowl in an outdoor stadium, in New Jersey, in February was a good plan?
  • Who else is pumped for the Olympics? I get obsessed with them while they're on, so this is me preparing you for that.

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're getting better--just in time for your big day! I'm so excited to see your photo an hour! As for the wine. HA!! Once, I bought a bottle specifically for that and one to drink. I thought that'd hold me off. Nope. Drank both. Never made it to the freezer or the tray. It's not even worth it. Maybe one day I'll have enough self control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy almost birthday! Can't wait to hear what you thought about The Husband's Secret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay toast!! This reminds me of how much I love cinnamon toast and how it's been FAR too long since I've had any. ALSO I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE OLYMPICS. I've been watching the trials whenever possible, and somehow my sports-loving roommate does not understand my level of enthusiasm for the actual games to start. Seriously, if I could take 2 weeks off to watch them all day, I would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait...>TOMORROW IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?!?! Yay! Happy Birthday!
    How long will the link up be open for the book club? My post won't be up until next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cinnamon & sugar toast makes everything better. that was my favorite when i was little

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY TOAST. The Superbowl thing... a bunch of men are running it what else should we expect?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy early Birthday!!! And you are not alone on the Olympics - I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you were able to keep some food down and getting better. Happy Early Birthday!! I can't wait to link up on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy early birthday! Glad you're on the mend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it's a great one!!

    p.s. I have never heard of frozen wine... weird.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Late late late birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...