It's July 1st. SURPRISE! July is probably one of my favorite months, ever. So you'll have to excuse the ridiculous, overly happy ramblings this month. I'll be floating on Cloud 9.
I guess we better recap my June Goals real quick..
- Enjoy my vacation. Done.
- Have a yard sale. Rescheduled for July.
- Continue applying for jobs. Done. Shoot me now.
- Read FIVE books. So not even close to being done. I had the best of intentions though!
- Pay for someone else's dinner. #payitforward. DONE!!
- Paint gallery wall frames. Not done.
- Install a new shower head. Also not done.
- Complete 2 more things on my apartment to-do list. Not done.
- Do something spontaneous. Done.
- Start my 5k training. Done!
Moving right along.. JULY GOALS! Here's hoping I actually get
- Have a yard sale.
- Read THREE books. (hopefully more attainable than the 5 I tried to read last month)
- Job Search until I find one. Rawr.
- Paint gallary wall frames.
- Install a new shower head.
- Hang something on my bedroom walls.
- Do something spontaneous.
- Continue 5k training.
- Celebrate my sister's birthday and attempt to surprise her.
- Do a Pinterest project.
- Cook THREE new recipes.
- Limit fast food to ONCE a week for the whole month!
I guess that's kind of a boring list. Whatever. I have decided that #payitforward and "do something spontaneous" will be on my goal lists every single month. If I want to better someone else, I should start by bettering myself. *insert MJ's Man in the Mirror*
Also, being spontaneous is a lot of fun and I'm always glad I did it.
So, anyone else making a July Goal List? Share with me!