The link up today is The Pits and The Peaks hosted by Allie and Brin (and total side note, who doesn't love the name Brin? freaking precious)! To quickly summarize this, basically I just write my pits (the low points) and peaks (the high points) of my week.
- I discovered I am not very good at tracking my calories in my head. Thank goodness for MyFitnessPal.
- I'm still not finished with 2 of my big DIY/refinishing projects, so I've forced myself to not do my little DIY projects until those are done.
- I'm not going to meet my goal minutes of exercise this week. And I don't have a good reason why. (insert pouty face here)
- Since I
joinedstarted using MFP, I've been A TON better about my calorie intake. To the point that I was giddy last night thinking about how well I'm going to do today. I'm weird.
- I will be finished with my 2 big DIY/refinishing projects this weekend!!
- I got my hair cut yesterday and I'm in love with it!
Honestly, I shouldn't complain too much. I've had a pretty good week and towards the end of this week I've made a lot of changes that should make next week a better one. You win some, you lose some.