Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's My BIRTHDAY

This is my totally shameless post about my birthday! Which is TODAY!

Apparently some bloggers feel weird about posting about their birthdays or they don't want to "clutter" their blog with it.. buuuuutt.. not me. I LOVE birthdays! Mine and everyone else's! I totally think celebrating birthdays is probably one of the most important things in life. Period. Ever.

I'm 23 today and for my birthday this year, I'm giving myself a gym membership. Shut the front door! I know, it's crazy. This is how serious I am about my weight loss goal this year, guys. My 23rd year is going to be the year of changes. So buckle up and hold on..

Here's some photos of birthdays past.. Don't laugh too hard, puhlease..

My 3rd Birthday, feeding my Daddy some cake
My 5th Birthday, pouting while my sister sits on the table with my aunt, spread eagle with no pants on. Classy. And yes my birthday cake is a bunny. It's a long standing family joke now.

My other 5th Birthday party, with my Lion King dress.
My 19th Birthday
My 21st Birthday, so young and naive about the bar scene.
My 22nd Birthday, lots less naive.

22nd Birthday

22nd Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! A gym membership is a great gift. But don't forget to have some fun (even if it means you have to be EXTRA strict the rest of the week) :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...