Wednesday, June 25, 2014

World Cup Drinking Game

Occasionally my friends have goods ideas, but only occasionally.

Lately I've been watching a lot of soccer. The World Cup is going on right now, in case you missed that memo. I happen to like soccer. A few years ago I took a 24 hour road trip to see IU play in and WIN the NCAA Soccer Championship. I won't pretend to be a huge soccer fan, by any means, but I do enjoy it and to me, the World Cup is a little like the Olympics. I get really hooked on the Olympics every year, but do I watch curling and swimming all of the time outside of the Olympics? No, but I get obsessed with them during the Olympics just the same. So, that's my take on this World Cup. I love it because I can cheer on the USA and I don't hate soccer to begin with.

Now that we've gotten that unfortunately necessary paragraph out of the way, let's move on to today's post. Like I said, sometimes my friends have good ideas and over the weekend one of my friends and I were texting and what started as a joke turned into a drinking game for the World Cup. Because what goes better with patriotism than beer and vodka?

I've edited out some of our silly stuff (originally we had a 5 shot minimum for someone streaking) and made it a little more streamline.

I made sure that you can use these for any of the World Cup games, not just a USA game!


A few rules not listed:

  • Your team must be declared before game play starts. 
  • If 5 game minutes go by without giving you a reason to drink, you drink.
  • Your team wins, Shot.
ENJOY! And let me know if you use it!
The USA plays again tomorrow vs. Germany! The USA needs a win or a draw to advance, so get excited everyone! If you want more info on other matches click here.
Ps. GO USA!

10 comments:

  1. I'm definitely getting drunk this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm glad you specified "fetal position" because if it was just a flop we'd all die...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think it would be frowned upon if I played this at work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me very upset that I don't have cable and can't watch the World Cup... I guess I just have to go to a bar. Oh no... so sad... I'll hate it. WINK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so can i do this at work tomorrow? think my boss will mind?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't want to watch the world cup until just now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We haven't watch any of the World Cup... but I might now because we have a bottle of vodka that needs to be dealt with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I come over and watch with you??????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good !! its a creative idea to play drinking games app in iPhone during football matches.

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...