Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Quick & Dirty

This is going to be a quick and dirty post today.
Get your mind out of the gutter.

Yesterday was Monday and I took the day off to drive my happy butt 2 hours to take my sister (and all of her junk) back to college. Loved spending the day with my sister and loved having a Monday off..

Except that now it's Tuesday.
And I also took last Friday off because I had a load of appointments. So I have emails and work that have been piling up since Thursday night. No gusta.

So like I said, quick and dirty post.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I had 4 hours total of alone time in my car yesterday and I had some major jam sessions. That's one thing about me you might not know, I have full-blown concerts when I'm in the car alone.. And sometimes even when I'm not alone. One of my jam sessions actually inspired a post coming this week. I'm already laughing about it and I haven't even written it.

in case you were curious what my view looked like yesterday, this is it.. welcome to Indiana


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I had a dentist appointment last Friday.. And LUCKY ME, I get to go back this Friday. Cracked filling (from a cavity I had in like 4th grade and haven't had one since), which means we get to dig out the old filling and put a new one in! Can't you tell how excited I am!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

My stepdaddy was feeling a little left out yesterday in my weekend recap post because I did not mention that I had dinner at my parents house on Sunday night and my momma made chicken piccata and greek salad. There's no picture of the chicken piccata because we inhaled it, but it existed. And it was the best in all the land. Also, this is chicken piccata for everyone who's confused. Except my mom's is way better.. and she puts wine it in, so yea.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The view directly behind my laptop is the IU football boys practicing out on the field. Don't be jealous or anything.

my view, old picture, but same view except now there are boys in pads out there

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This is all for today because now it's time for me to eat my Chobani Flip. If you haven't had one, you should.

 photo xokay_zpsf8e62ec8.jpg

4 comments:

  1. The filling thing isn't as bad as it sounds. I had two of those I had to get done in March and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. The only bad part was the stupid shots they give you to numb your mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to admit the IU game i went to they lost, but the stadium was quite awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stadium! I wish that was my view every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indiana looks a lot like Wisconsin haha! Looks like you have a pretty great view behind your laptop. When I work the view is really horrible, the back of a cube wall.

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...