(has anyone else noticed how much i've said that phrase lately? someone call me out on it the next damn time i say that phrase)
So yesterday I was slaying (sitting/laying) on my couch at 7am writing my blog post and thinking "I'm going to make this really ridiculous and awesome list of blog post ideas of posts I want to read so that I can get out of actually writing any of the posts"
Well guess what, that back fired on me a little because I love my list so much that now I'm going to use some of my own ideas.
**I interrupt this blog post to tell you guys that I'm currently watching this weeks Criminal Minds episode as I type this (multitasking at its finest) and a character just called someone a "snicklefritz" and after I stopped laughing I Googled it and apparently it's an old Dutch term of affection that people used to call talkative children and that was basically my life. So don't be surprised if "snicklefritz" becomes my new favorite word around these parts**
So where was I? Oh yea, so anyway before I was able to use my own blog post idea list, Breenah used it!! She wrote her post yesterday using one of my prompts! AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH! You need to read it and check out her sweet, tiny little girl in a big 'ol bike helmet. Preciousness.
Also, I heart Breenah so much for using my silly post idea and I can't get over how awesome blogging is and how many stinkin' awesome people I get to interact with because of it!!
Moving on for the day!
Yesterday Kalyn and Brooks had a really awesome link-up that I missed, so I'm doing it today!
A day late and a dollar short.
Story of my life.
The link-up is basically the opposite of a "bucket list", they're calling it a "bump it list". Clever. A list of things you do not want to do or things you'd flat out never do before you die.
1. Cheer for Kentucky or Purdue. Sorry, it's just not ever going to happen. In fact, I become a mini-fan of whoever is playing them. And if they ever play each other? Then I hope they both lose. Sorry that I'm so not sorry. Hoosier for life.
2. Own a bird. NO. Not ever in a million years. I'm pretty much terrified of birds.. Like a lot. I was forced to watch the movie The Birds at an impressionable age. I'm scarred for life. My stepdad is probably laughing right now.. But it's not funny.
3. Scuba Dive. The whole idea of drowning actually really freaks me out and I can't imagine putting myself in a position where the worst case scenario is drowning or running out of air. Yea, that is sort of giving me some anxiety now. Not to mention when you scuba dive you are being pushed down by thousands and thousands of pounds of water and okay, I'm freaking myself out.
4. Wear a sunny yellow dress. One time when I was around 13 my mom told me that yellow wasn't my color. She wasn't wrong. Anytime I even think about wearing yellow, I hear my mom. So if for some reason, 60 years in the future you see me and I'm wearing yellow, then it's because someone else has dressed me.
5. Not support my sister. At least publicly. My sister is not always right, trust me, she's not. But when it comes down to my sister versus anyone else, I will always choose my sister. Honestly, your best bet is to just not put me in a situation to choose. Because you will lose. If my sister is the one in the wrong, then I would privately deal with it and we'd have one of those sister talks where she gets mad and slams her door. But like I said, publicly, I'd have her back. Always.
6. Murder anyone. I mean, I just know that I don't have it in me. I haven't had children yet though, so who knows?
7. Cut out cheese and peanut butter from my life completely. It will never happen, so don't you even dare suggest it.
8. Tattoo my face. I like tattoos, I have absolutely zero problem with them. I would eventually love to have one of my own. However, it won't be on my face.
I can't think of anything else right now.
Go read Breenah's post.
Go read all of the link-ups. They're super interesting.
I love all you snicklefritzes!