First, welcome back to Tough It Out Tuesday!
The "rules" are simple -
1. On Tuesdays write a post about anything fitness, weight loss, healthy living, etc. etc. and link up with Allie and I.
2. This isn't strict or heavily structured. Allie and I really just wanted a mutual place to motivate each other and everyone else who drops by!
3. The main, big, huge purpose of this link up is to motivate and encourage others. I would really love it if you'd take the time to click around the links listed below and give some words of encouragement to everyone else. Maybe even let them know that they aren't alone in their journey. Sometimes that's all someone needs.
Alright, second, if you remember on our last edition of Tough It Out Tuesday, I told you guys that I lost the DietBet I was in. 0.8lbs away. Frustration tears occurred.
Well, the rest of last week I was in a funk. BUT I also did some thinking and some planning.
I read this really wonderful article that I can't find now, but in the article the author was really stressing how important it was to really think through your goals and to write them down. She also discussed writing down your "whys". WHY are these your goals? WHY do you want them? WHY are you going to succeed? WHY have you failed before? She stressed over and over again how important the "whys" were to your goals and their success.
So I spent last week writing all of these down.
It might seem like a waste of time.. It isn't.
It was such a good experience.
Now, I took my time writing everything down and going back the next day and revising it and then adding to it the day after that and scratching out things the day after that, but this is absolutely something you could do in one sitting. And it's worth it. No one else ever has to see it except for you.
This brings me to today.
Today I'm making goals.
So here's my current plan..
>>It is full steam ahead with my 5k training. If we are being honest, then honestly, I think that I need to run a 5k more than I need anything in the world at this point. I need it.
>>I'm going to do a 30 Day Shred challenge. Yesterday was Day 1. I'm doing it on top of my 5k training and any other gym time I get in. I took "before" pictures and measurements yesterday and I will take "after" pictures and measurements at the end of the 30 days. Good or Bad, I'm posting them.
I made a little template so that I can cross off every day after I do the 30 Day Shred.
So now I have 2 questions:
1. Who wants to join me in my 30 Day Shred Challenge?
2. Who is linking up with Allie and I today?