Okay, that was a little intense for first thing in the morning, but oh my goodness, you guys!! THANK YOU for all of your comments and emails yesterday! I'm slowing trudging through my email inbox and replying to them all, but I wanted a big, public thank you! I didn't realize how much I needed to hear any of that until I started hearing it. It's been good motivation to finish out this week strong!
This post is late, late, late. In two different ways - First of all, it's March 5th and I'm just now getting around to dealing with my March Goals. Second, this post isn't going to be posted until around noon. Because I don't have my shit together.
I work in a CPA Office, I've mentioned that a hundred times and news flash - It's tax season. I've got a lot to finish.
Also, my stepdad is having a big birthday (i'm not going to tell you what it is, but it's more than 49 and less than 51) and so my parents decided to go on a cruise. Cool. I'll just hang out in this 25 degree weather and play parent to my little brother.
I'm actually not that upset about it, they've earned it. But they flew out this morning and they'll be gone for a week and juggling my schedule with my little brother's schedule and then throwing in my sister's schedule because she's coming home from school for the weekend and her spring break.. Well, it's a lot of schedules to juggle.
I'm being whiny.
Someone tell me to shut the hell up.
Let's talk February.
- #payitforward Check.
- Be Spontaneous Check.
- Lose 4% of my weight! I joined Darci's DietBet for February! Why the heck not, right? Join TODAY! Nope.. tear..
- 64oz of water a day! Yes! And it was easy!
- Read The Fault In Our Stars so my mom will stop harassing me. BBC March book choice!
- Become a Mary Kay consultant. Yes! Order here!
- Start 5k training! Absolutely!
- Write and Publish my first Blog Of The Day post! Nope, this keeps getting put on the back burner.
- Begin studying to become and Enrolled Agent! Studying has happened! Not a ton, but a little bit.
- Floss (or use the water flosser) every single day this month! So, not every day. But way, way more than I've ever done.
- Get us organized at the CPA Office for tax season! Jokes.
- File my taxes! Done!
- Call Sallie Mae and
cuss them outdiscuss my student loans. Yea, but nothing changed, so lalala..
- Go on a date with my little brother. No, because I found out at the beginning of February my parents were leaving this first week of March, so I have plenty of dates planned with him now.
- Get my dang Gmail Inbox under control. Yes, up until today!
Good have been a lot better, but I don't have time to dwell on that right now.
Let's talk March..
- Be Spontaneous
- 30 Day Shred (discuss in more detail next Tuesday for Tough It Out Tuesday)
- 5k training
- CPA Office - Millie's
- CPA Office - Mark
- CPA Office - 1/2 SnG
- Hit all of my Mary Kay goals!
- Fill out my NCAA basketball bracket!
- Unplug more often (post coming on this one too)
- Blog Of The Day post!!
- Watch 10 Netflix Documentaries
- Make my bed every single morning
- Get my oil changed
And I really need to get back to all of the comments and emails. Sigh..
Who else is making goals?
What are they?