We're both a little makeup obsessed and we were browsing Sephora's website together and we came up with a little list of items we'd really like to own. Here's our sweet little list.
*no affiliate links, etc. etc. I wish.
1. Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette ($44.00) - I'm in love with this palette. The colors are right up my alley and I love that they're all matte! Perfect palette to pair with all of my favorite shimmer shades!
2. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick ($21.00) - I had swatched these in store a few months ago, but they really only had mostly bold colors that I wasn't sure I'd get enough use out of, BUT they've come out with new colors and I need them. This one is Melted Fig. *insert heart eyes*
3. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick ($21.00) - In Melted Peony *more heart eyes for this perfect nude*
4. Fresh Sugar Lip Polish ($22.50) - I'm just interested in trying some new lip products and I've heard really good things about Fresh.
5. NARS blush ($30.00) - Everyone hears about this all the time, but I want it in the shade Madly, which I rarely hear about, but I've swatched before and I loved!
6. NARS Audacious Lipstick ($32.00) - In the shade Brigitte. So many beauty bloggers rave about this lipstick and I just want to be a part of the in crowd! I love the nude rose color of Brigitte too, seems very wearable.
7. Clinque Bottom Lash Mascara ($10.00) - Some of the British vloggers I watch absolutely rave about this mascara and for $10, I'm willing to try it out. Especially if it's a bottom lash mascara that doesn't transfer!
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit ($40.00) - Contour kits are all the rage right now, but Anastasia started the trend. I don't want this as much as I just need it. Ya know? Also if you watch any YouTube beauty guru, then you've heard about Anastasia's Banana powder approximately 1,000 times. I need.
In case you hadn't been adding the prices up as you went, don't worry, I did. The total cost of my Sephora Wishlist? $220.50
So I'll let you know when I hit that lottery.
In the meantime - Who has more recommendations for me? I have makeup obsession, it's okay. Feed my addiction.