Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

I mean.. It's Monday and do I really need to say anything else about that? No. Good, because I think my brain has shut down and I'm just trying to make it through the day.

So today is the perfect day for a link-up!


So this weekend started out with this..

Dat's my momma. She made dinner for my step-dad's birthday on Friday night and in a rare, surprising turn of events, all five of their children showed up, plus my sister-in-law. So I have to admit, that was fun. Now that we're all older and only my little brother lives at my parents house, it really is rare for all of us to be together like that. Mad love for my famdamily.

All of the children, except for the guy on the far left. He's my step-brothers' half brother. Follow? Complicated, I know.


And look at my parents pound puppy. She's such a big girl now and I just love the shit out of her!


Then this happened..
Karaoke, again. 2nd Friday in a row. And 2nd Saturday in a row I've woken up feeling like death. But I do love my girl, KD. Oh, and bonus points to whoever can name that song!


The rest of the weekend looked like this.. I got new shoes..


I tried POM Pomegranate Juice for the first time! So freaking good! I really didn't think I was going to like it, but SURPRISE, I did! Loved it, actually. Going to be a new staple.


And what would my weekend recap be without mentioning the biggest and best part of my weekend.. The Hoosier win yesterday! OMG, OMG, OMG! Big Ten Champs! And probably a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament. Hello, my #iubb lovers!


And Victor Oladipo and Tom Crean had a precious little moment after the game. So sweet. Love this team. Love those Hoosiers.


So happy Monday to me. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully. Love ya'll!


2 comments:

  1. Is it sad that I read the kereoke screen and immediately started singing the spice girls song?! I totally just had a blast from the past! LOL

    Looks like you had a super fun weekend!

    New follower from today's link up!
    Come say hi!

    xo, Ashley @ Horseshoes & Pearls
    horseshoesandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH i love going to karaoke bars...now i don't karaoke, but my friends all do & i love watching!!

    I just came across your blog & you seem like my kinda gal! Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...