Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lots Of Laughs For You! (Vine Part 3)

I spent 2 hours working on a post last night and then realized this morning that I didn't want to post it yet because I didn't have a photo to include in the post. I'm ridiculous.

Then this morning I was scrambling trying to think of a post I could write quickly and include a photo or a gif or something that I already have. So naturally instead of being productive I got on social media and started wasting time. BUT THEN I opened my Vine app and all was right in the world and I decided on a post for today!



Previous Vine posts: Part 1 here, Part 2 here. I recommend them, a lot.

A special message to all my Christmas music haters. CHEERS! 

Dying.. THIS IS ME IN THE CAR.

This isn't funny at all, but I can't stop laughing.

The wig. His brother popping in. All of it. LOL

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! "I don't even drink coffee!" HAHAHAH

Wait for it.. Wait for it.. Dare you not to laugh.

Merry Christmas, Haterz!

But this is serious actually.. Ain't nobody got time for you 200 second long Snapchat. Stop.

"It was raining CARBS!" LOL

FREE IT! 

My sister hates this Vine because she says it isn't funny, but I think it's hysterical and I quote it to her all the time. Anytime my sister does something annoying I say "BETHANY! I MADE BISCUITS!" And then I laugh and she rolls her eyes.


YOU.
ARE.
WELCOME.

3 comments:

  1. The owl. THE OWLSSSS. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the owl videos are AMAZING! LOL! and TRUTH on those snapchats that are ridiculously long... BORING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confession time: I've never used Vine before! :0 I'm not quite sure I get it - is it like snap chat? Or more like youtube where you're just watching random videos?
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete

I love you people! Let's be friends.

Like This Post? Then You Might Also Like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...